Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Hanks Family

While on our summer vacation in Utah, I was able to finally capture this awesome family. LeeAnne and I were roommates in college and quickly became soul sisters. My husband still knows that if Lenny is around, we will enter our own world that he will not be part of and he graciously accepts that fact. :) We have been trying to do these pictures since March, but her kiddos got really sick the day before our scheduled session, so we had to cancel. This time we had to wait out a huge thunderstorm at Thanksgiving Point and after some prayer for the down pour to end, we finally were able to do a session together. Yay! We couldn't do a lot of poses other than standing since everything was wet, but we were able to work around it. Thanks Hanks family for some time together. Now next time I'm in Utah, we just need to have a play day together instead of an hour! :) Love you guys!!!


I LOVE this shot!


I love this background. Feels like we're in a rain forest.




LOVE this image of the kiddos.

And a couple new head shots for this amazing author! (And I know her!!!) I'm super excited for her next book! Click here to check out her amazing creation. I read it in two nights after the kiddos were in bed. I could not put it down! I was sleep deprived, but it was awesome. Love you, Lenny!


No comments:

Post a Comment