Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Old Neighbors, Awesome Family!

The first thing I am going to say is that I miss this family! We met Sam and Bryan during the Henderson (Vegas) chapter of our life and were fortunate enough to be neighbors while we lived there. Thinking about them still living there...makes me miss my old life and want to move back! These two were SO much fun! Going to dinner and putting us under a hilarious name to make the host or hostess say, playing The Office board game, Bryan's old gang stories (we will never forget White Thunder, hahaha) and so many more memories. And when Mo came into the mix, my heart was nearly broke when we had to move away before she turned 1 and we wouldn't be able to watch her grow up close. Click here to see what an adorable baby she was or also here for the last family session I was able to do before we moved away that included good ole' Bailey. So needless to say, we miss and love you guys!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment