Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Newborn Baby Boy

Remember this family session? They told me during their first session with me that they were going to be surprised about the baby being a boy or a girl. In the middle of June they welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family! I was able to meet him at only SEVEN days old! There is something so special about being asked to capture a newborn in their first stages of life. It is such a privilege for me, so THANK YOU "G" Family for again letting me into your family.


 I am seriously in love with this photo!


 Big brother is ADORABLE! He was so easy to work with and super fun.
The day we took these pictures was Big Brother's 2nd birthday, so I had to snap a couple of just him.

Baby Boy was wide awake for most of his individuals. We ran out of time to get a lot of different poses, but the ones we got are priceless.
He was all about stretching out....reminded me of my oldest when he was a newborn. He was the exact same way.
 L.O.V.E.
 Modeling is super hard work.


More L.O.V.E.




I secretly hope that I get to work with this family again later down the road because I would LOVE to see how this baby boy grows and changes! And seriously Big Brother has kind of stolen my heart away and we are officially buddies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment