Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Eight Days Young and a new Family of Four

The last session I got to do while in Utah was for this beautiful NEWBORN! I had to pack my equipment from Colorado all the way over, but it was SO worth it! I was able to do a session with these guys last summer when they were still a family of 3 and I LOVE when my job allows me to capture a family as they grow together. So here are my very favorites of baby Kasey (by the way, best name ever!) ;) Baby Boy was SO good and I am completely smitten with him by default of his eyelashes and lips!



Mama looks a-MAZ-ing only days after giving birth!

And Miss Molly....you are still so stinkin' cute and sassy!
 So sleepy....






 Look at those eyelashes! And those lips! This is possibly my favorite shot of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment