Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brothers...

Last week I had so much fun working with these two brothers. Seriously, can we say photogenic??? Younger brother "R" just turned one (obviously from the pictures we took) and he is ALL BOY! He reminds me of my own boys at this age....just curious, adventurous, and being super happy to explore the world. I love it. Big brother "K" is going to grow up to be a heart breaker! That kid's smile...ADORABLE! I am so happy with how these turned out, and here are my favorites...












I am so in love with this last shot. Mom and Dad had just changed "R" and he was DONE. But how adorable are these two!?

3 comments:

  1. What an absolute doll..........You are so smart to take pics of them being themselves. I love the one where he is walking off with the balloon and stool left behind. Both adorable boys!!!

    ReplyDelete