Thursday, August 22, 2013

"R" Family

As of now, I am officially caught up with all these posts to show! Whoo-hoo! After working with this family, I scheduled a little vacation for myself to spend the last week of summer solely with my kiddos and I have been loving it. School started this week and as we are all adjusting to our non-summer schedules, I'm excited to have some kid free time to devote to my work now.

So about this family. Can I just say that they are gorgeous!? These kiddos were pretty easy going too, which makes my job a little more fun. :) Thanks "R" Family!

Sometimes these candid shots or times when I tell Mom and Dad to just play with their kids for a minute end up being my favorite shots because it's truly capturing their life and freezing it forever. Love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment