Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Extended Family Session

This beautiful family asked me to take pictures at their family reunion where only a few hours overlapped where everyone was there, so when that time was high noon with the sun barreling down from the very top of the sky casting harsh shadows, we just had to roll with it. 
This is my friend, Tara (below) and her beautiful family that I got to spend a couple of hours with. Her parents (pictured above with their posterity) are in our church ward and we love them. They are my youngest's primary teachers and everyone lovingly calls them "Grandma and Grandpa," which I feel speaks volumes of the type of wonderful people they are. :)







Grandma and Grandpa with all their grandchildren above. We took individual shots of all the grandkids and I swear every one of them are super photogenic! 

I had to throw this on here because I love this moment between a dad and his daughter.

1 comment: