Wednesday, August 21, 2013

B-E-A-UTIFUL Couple Session

This couple contacted me wanting to do a one year anniversary session, but they added a twist... The bride wanted to get back in her wedding dress and get some more pictures of them all gussied up and beautiful and get some different kind of pictures that they didn't get on their actual wedding day. We correlated quite a bit to make sure we were always on the same page of what our visions were and I am IN LOVE with the final product. These two love birds were so easy and fun to work with and willing to try whatever I wanted to experiment with. And P.S. I LOVE their story of how they met (at church). Loved it. So sweet! So here is a picture overload of my favorites from their session....there are kind of a lot. But I'm only kind of sorry about that. :) Also, I got to do this session two days before celebrating my 9th wedding anniversary, so this session was such a nostalgic treat for me. Loved every second of it! 











1 comment: