Thursday, August 7, 2014

An Amazing Engagement Session

I am very behind on my little website here...I've been on a very long and necessary maternity leave. Now that Baby Girl is happy, healthy, and 4 months old, I thought it was time to get back into the swing of things. :)

Last October, I had the privilege of working with these two love birds on their engagement session, plus family pictures. I've known Shay for a little while now and was so, so happy for her when she found Richard because in a nutshell, the guy is a stud! :) They wanted to do something for their wedding invitation that incorporated their kids, so this is what we came up with and I LOVE how it turned out! And I love how excited the kids were to be involved!



This is quite possibly my most favorite family picture I have taken to date. Love the colors on each of them. Love the way the light is hitting them. Love those adorable smiles!






I was also so happy to help them with their wedding invitation. They wanted something more on the simple, yet classic side and I was so excited (and relieved) when they told me they loved how this turned out! I love how they wanted their children to be the ones announcing their marriage. So, so sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment