Thursday, November 1, 2012

Humbert Session

I have to start by saying I LOVE THIS FAMILY! Heather and Jordan moved to Wellington about a month after we did and we met in our ward at church. Heather is quickly becoming my go to girl, she is so much fun and laughter is always involved around her and a good time is always had with her and her crew around. Jordan and my hubs are pretty good friends too, so it's a match made in heaven. And who knows...maybe their two girls will end up one day with our two boys!??? 

I always say that whatever session I do is my favorite, but these four are definitely my favorite session! (I'm so lucky to have a job I love so much.) I love the fun we had together during this photo shoot. Jordan and Heather were so easy to work with (helps when it's friends you are posing, but still, they are so easy going) and the girls were so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it! This family is so dang awesome and photogenic. Can I just claim all future Humbert photo needs??? ;) (No pressure, Guys! Haha.)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment