Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fischer Family








My first official photo session in Colorado was for new friends in our new ward. Kim and Aaron's family includes Harley (black and white with Kim) and Buck (mostly black with Aaron) and as far as photographing with animals goes, they were really easy to work with (minus Buck's swim in the river the very first photo attempt, but I was so entertained by him, I just started snapping pictures of his swim.) Kim brought her brother along to keep the dogs entertained when I was working with just Aaron and Kim. Fischer's, you guys were awesome and so much fun. Thanks for being my guinea pigs with some new techniques and poses! I hope to work with you guys again!!! And can I just say how much I LOVE the fall colors all around in these pictures! Gorgeous!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment