Thursday, April 4, 2013

Newborn Overload!

Remember this maternity session? Well here is the little guy's debut! I was so, so excited that I was able to continue working with this family and document such two amazing milestones in their life. And seriously, how cute is this baby boy!? He was 14 days old at the time of this session and he wins the award for being the sleepiest baby during our time together, which makes my job so much easier. So enjoy this baby overload because I had so many favorites I had a really hard time narrowing them down!




I had been waiting for so long to use this adorable blue hat above. SO CUTE!

And because it was the week of Easter, I had to make the little guy a bunny. :)
The football beanie below is mine, but Mom and Dad had the idea of having their boy wear his daddy's Broncos tie. I love it.





 



I can't decide between these last two: color or black and white???



No comments:

Post a Comment