Sunday, February 17, 2013

Newest Newborn

I had the honor of doing this sweet little girl's newborn session. She was ten days old when we took these last Saturday (Feb. 9th.) The poor thing was so cold (even with a space heater aimed right at her) and rightfully so on a snowy day in Colorado, so we kept her in a blanket the whole time to keep her asleep. It limited us a little on what poses we could do, but I hope Mom and Dad are happy with these mementos. What a photogenic family! Thanks, "M" and "S" for letting me be part of such a precious milestone. Welcome to the world, Baby "M!"





What a gorgeous mommy and new baby daughter!





3 comments:

  1. I love these!! So beautiful. Great work! p.s. I have seen that those plug-in heating pads are great to have for newborn shoots. You just have them on a low heat and slide them under the blanket or whatever the babies are laying on. It worked well when we did Logan's.
    You are awesome, Casie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I recently read an article I found on interest with tips for photographing newborns. It had some really great ideas like using a space heater to keep the baby warm. Maybe you already know all that stuff though. Your comment about it being so cold made me think of that. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete